JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefJagat Narula, MD, PhD, MACC
Dr. Narula's Corner
- Delayed Transcatheter Heart Valve Migration and FailureVuyisile T. Nkomo, Rakesh M. Suri, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- The Natural History of Left Ventricular Geometry in the CommunityWolfgang Lieb, Philimon Gona, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Atherosclerotic Plaque Characteristics by CT Angiography Identify Coronary Lesions That Cause IschemiaHyung-Bok Park, Ran Heo, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Multimodality Imaging in the Context of Transcatheter Mitral Valve ReplacementPhilipp Blanke, Christopher Naoum, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging