JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedMR/PET Imaging of the Cardiovascular SystemPhilip M. Robson, Damini Dey, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Right Ventricle: Unforgettable With ImagingThomas H. Marwick, Y. ChandrashekharJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedThe Left Atrial Appendage: Anatomy, Function, and Noninvasive EvaluationRoy Beigel, Nina C. Wunderlich, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedRole of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in the Diagnosis and Prognosis of Nonischemic CardiomyopathyAmit R. Patel, Christopher M. KramerJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedCardiac Magnetic Resonance Features of the Disruption-Prone and the Disrupted Carotid PlaqueBaocheng Chu, Marina S. Ferguson, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging