JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Access DeniedRadiation Safety in Children With Congenital and Acquired Heart DiseaseKevin D. Hill, Donald P. Frush, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedTakotsubo Cardiomyopathy: A Unique Cardiomyopathy With Variable Ventricular MorphologyR. Todd Hurst, Abhiram Prasad, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedRelationship of Coronary Calcium on Standard Chest CT Scans With MortalityJan M. Hughes-Austin, Arturo Dominguez, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedNoninvasive Imaging to Evaluate Women With Stable Ischemic Heart DiseaseLauren A. Baldassarre, Subha V. Raman, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Access DeniedQuantification of Lipid-Rich Core in Carotid Atherosclerosis Using Magnetic Resonance T2 MappingJoshua T. Chai, Luca Biasiolli, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging