JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Coronary CT Angiography for the Evaluation of Bioresorbable Vascular ScaffoldsCarlos Collet, Bernard Chevalier, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- 4-Dimensionally Guided 3-Dimensional Color-Doppler Ultrasonography Quantifies Carotid Artery Stenosis With High Reproducibility and AccuracyRoland Richard Macharzina, Sascha Kocher, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Warfarin Use Is Associated With Progressive Coronary Arterial CalcificationJordan Andrews, Peter J. Psaltis, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- The Many Dimensions of Diastolic FunctionPartho P. Sengupta, Thomas H. MarwickJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging