JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefJagat Narula, MD, PhD, MACC
Dr. Narula's Corner
- Hybrid Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomography With Fluorodeoxyglucose to Diagnose Active Cardiac SarcoidosisMarc R. Dweck, Ronan Abgral, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Using Trial Eligibility to Personalize Statin Therapy Appears No More Accurate Than a Coin Flip in Determining High-Risk StatusRoger S. Blumenthal, M. Imran Aslam, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Left Ventricular Geometry, Blood Pressure, Arterial Hemodynamics, and Mortality After Ischemic StrokeThierry C. Gillebert, Julio A. ChirinosJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Development and Validation of a Simple-to-Use Nomogram for Predicting 5-, 10-, and 15-Year Survival in Asymptomatic Adults Undergoing Coronary Artery Calcium ScoringBríain Ó Hartaigh, Heidi Gransar, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging