JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Interventional Correction of Sinus Venosus Atrial Septal Defect and Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous DrainageMari Nieves Velasco Forte, Nick Byrne, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Role of Low Endothelial Shear Stress and Plaque Characteristics in the Prediction of Nonculprit Major Adverse Cardiac EventsPeter H. Stone, Akiko Maehara, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Multibiomarker Strategies in Aortic StenosisMarc R. Dweck, Russell J. EverettJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- A Randomized Trial of Pocket-Echocardiography Integrated Mobile Health Device Assessments in Modern Structural Heart Disease ClinicsSanjeev P. Bhavnani, Srikanth Sola, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging