JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research articles on current and future clinical applications of noninvasive and invasive imaging techniques including echocardiography, CT, CMR, nuclear, angiography, and other novel techniques.
- Editor-in-ChiefY. Chandrashekhar, MD
Dr. Chandrashekhar's Corner
- Sex Dimorphism in the Myocardial Response to Aortic StenosisThomas A. Treibel, Rebecca Kozor, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Association of Abnormal Left Ventricular Functional Reserve With Outcome in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionWojciech Kosmala, Monika Przewlocka-Kosmala, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Noncontrast Myocardial T1 Mapping by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Predicts Outcome in Patients With Aortic StenosisHeesun Lee, Jun-Bean Park, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Incremental Diagnostic Value of Left Atrial Strain Over Left Atrial VolumeAn Analogy of Glucose Level and Glycosylated Hemoglobin?Kazuaki NegishiJACC: Cardiovascular Imaging